Here are some details for refunds on registrations and reservations:
If you decide to opt-in and roll-over your 2022 retreat registration to 2023, please contact either Bing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jae (email@example.com) so we can record that info into our spreadsheet.
The Florida Cracker Riverside Resort will NOT be charging for room cancelations. If you're planning on coming to Homosassa regardless, and want to stay in your room, your original rate applies.
If you're planning on staying, and want to still make a little music, Sharrie's info below will help you decide if you'll want to join us for the cruise:
We’re all disappointed not to see you all for the Retreat in Homosassa, but if you are interested, the Castaway Music Cruise is still an option if you have the dates available.
You can book a cabin for the prices below and pay $200.00 now and the balance by the 28th of January. Royal Caribbean is offering a “Cruising with Confidence” guarantee that says you can cancel up to 48 hrs before sailing and get your full amount paid as a “future cruise credit” that can be used within 1 year of our sail date. (They will refund if you have documentation from a doctor stating that it is not safe for you to sail, but they would review your cancellation first)
Cruising out of Tampa, FL aboard the Brilliance of the Seas for 5 nights, sailing to Nassau, Bahamas, and CocoCay, RCCL's Private Island. Leaving Monday, Feb 28th, Returning Saturday, March 5th, 2022.
Prices as of Today:
Interior Cabin for 2 People starts at $729.52 total includes taxes and port fees - everything but gratuities which is $14.00/day/person)
Ocean View Cabin for 2 People starts at $791.52 total includes taxes and port fees - everything but gratuities which is $14.00/day/person)
Balcony Cabin for 2 People starts at $1283.26 total includes taxes and port fees - everything but gratuities which is $14.00/day/person)
These fares include all your meals, so if you compare that to what you would have been paying for the Retreat, the cost may be similar. Also, we are not charging for any workshops or jamming on the cruise. We are doing limited workshops by request and private lessons as available. But we will be doing daily activities and get-togethers with everyone, starting with Tai Chi at 6:30 am with Guy on Los Lobos Deck!
Royal Caribbean has taken many steps to make the cruises “safe and protected” for us all amid the new “Keep Safe from Covid” era.
1. All ships are sailing at a reduced capacity to ensure that social distancing can be maintained when inside the ship. (You may have heard the stories of ships that have returned home with folks testing positive, but there are plenty of ships sailing that the media don’t talk about because everyone is safe and testing negative.)
2. Only vaccinated individuals with proof of vaccination will be allowed to board the ship, and a negative test is required within 48 hrs of boarding.
3. The crew are all required to have the same vaccination and tested each time they sail.
4. They are constantly sanitizing surfaces all over the ship as well as your cabin each day, something we saw happening the last time we all sailed in 2020 (we were on one of the last ships to cruise before the pandemic)
5. Masks are required for everyone when you are moving about the ship or in any area where social distancing is not possible unless you are seated or eating or drinking.
6. We have 2 large conference rooms where we can jam, teach, and gather until 9 pm at night without any worry about distancing. (Very large rooms)
As hosts of the Castaway Music Cruise, Bing, Jae, Guy & Sharrie have all made the decision to sail unless Royal Caribbean feels it is not safe and cancels the cruise. We have 24 people in the “Castaway Crew” who are all going, and we would love to have you join us if you can!
Call Sharrie @ 440-478-1302 for more information and booking. We’d love to be with you all and we’ll do the Retreat as soon as we can again!